Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

I am now a Design Team member of www.yourATCstore.com!!!! Sooo excited :)

I am just so happy that now I am a Design Team Member of www.yourATCstore.com!  Lisa, the owner contacted me and loved my work so much that she hired me to be a designer for her... I am over the moon excited about this opportunity!!!
Here is the first project I did for her....

This is an ATC...ATC stands for Artist Trading Card.  You can get this same kit this month only for FREE by ordering from her shop www.yourATCstore.com.  After this month this kit will be retired.  But she will sell it while supplies last.  Her ATC kits range from .99 cents to 1.11!  That's IT!  Cool huh!  Go on over and let her know I sent you!  They have VERY fast delivery service and AMAZING prices!!!
Or come follow her blog:  www.yourATCstore.blogspot.com  
Hugs and have a wonderful rest of this weekend!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment